11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the situation. Doku beats Matip close to the byline, Haaland misses, and they score from the counter. It's silly to suggest Doku was at fault for the draw and might cost us the title due to not tracking back in this situation.
It was not a quick counter at all. You made it sound like TAA scored right after but it was not true.

Liverpool took a slower than avg build up. Nearly all city players were back in positions. TAA had quite enough time to move up and join the attack while Doku was still jogging behind with no interest to come back defending TAA at all. Guess what? TAA scored in the space where Doku supposed to defend.

Last edited:
Who says he needs more than 6 months to track back dickhead, obviously you don’t understand what you read, what I’m saying is - when he gets used to the ethos of the team tracking back will come naturally, is that made clearer for you, or is it still hilarious..

1 less of the insults
2 it might take you 6 months of being told to track back but I doubt it. And the same applies to Doku. He was just having a day like everyone does where they ain't up for it.
3. Your logic is still hilarious. It may also take you over 6 months to adjust but I like your baseless ramblings tbh.

Carry on:-)

Last edited:
Still don't know why he got booked at not Porro at the end. Hilarious time wasting by him at the end.

Some frustrating moments, but he's still full of potential. Created the most chances, had the most dribbles, and won the most duels(10!). The latter was the most pleasing as Pep's bollocking clearly got through to him from the Spurs game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.