11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

He does track back and help.
Maybe you should watch him without any bias and support him as a City player rather than trying to find faults in his game.
Mate I do watch it and I'm not overly critical, there was 2 times against Liverpool alone where Ake was facing the full back and winger,.which drags Rodri over when all he need do is run back

Let me remind people that Doku wasn't involved in the penalty we actually conceded.

Arguably, he did more for 20 minutes in attack than the big names for 90 minutes, his pass completion was 90%, the best among the attacking players, and it wasn't him whose brainfart turned the game and inspired Liverpool.

Plus, he was the youngest City player on the pitch.

I’m not his biggest fan but when he comes on he doesn’t look confident, he’s young and hopefully will improve, but many thought he was going to be the next Sane which clearly he isn’t. I do wonder if if his confidence is shot at the momen, maybe a start and a really good game against Newcastle will help.

He's not anywhere near on Palmers level right now mate.
cant really compare them. one is a playmaker with goalscoring ability and the other is a tricky winger.

would love to have both in the squad though. palmer would have excelled this season in the alvarez role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.