11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Unbelievably dangerous player, I thought he was excellent today and nearly MOTM behind Rico and Kova. Just listening to Hoddle say his end product is no good. I don't agree, he plays the game at break neck speed in tight spaces so cant always pick that final pass or cross out to perfection. But as a defender you'd have nightmares.
His finished product was really poor yesterday.

We complain about not having tricky locksmiths on the wing and now we have one people still complain...
Spot on. He’s not polished product but needs cutting some slack (like given haaland)as exciting and puts fear of god into defenders.. also limits opposition getting forward as much as they want due to counterattacking threat.

I just do not see what others see, those who rate him. I think he is really poor. Cheeseman rated him as MOTM today. Sorry, but that is laughable. He was abysmal. I get that it's all about opinions, but come on.

Mind you, Cheesy crapped on about the 115 for most of his video. Weird. A bit strange from him, today.
haaland fan boys frequently laud haaland for occupying the opposition defence even when he’s barely involved in games. Doku does it in spades plus always tries to make stuff happen yet people seem quick to jump on him. Don’t get it‍♂️

He reminds me of Liam Livingstone the cricketer. Got bags of talent but seems to get caught up in his thinking and then does some daft things.

Absolutely love watching him though and when it eventually comes together, as I think it will, Christ he’ll be some player!!

We complain about not having tricky locksmiths on the wing and now we have one people still complain...
If I called a locksmith out, who's end product was to lock me out of my back door as well as my front, I'd probably not call them out again

Needs to improve his final ball, he does the hard bit in beating the defender, but he'll always be judged on his final ball if he wants to play at the top level regularly

You can already see that since he has been with us his work rate has massively improved.

He continued to do his defensive duties yesterday so already we have improvements.

His final ball is not great but at 21 im confident this will also come good in time.

He’s very good at the little side pass from edge of the box when he has his defender squared up.

He also uses his body so well and is as strong as an ox.

I for some reason don’t fully warm to him yet and maybe it is the final ball, but I can see he has got something.

If I called a locksmith out, who's end product was to lock me out of my back door as well as my front, I'd probably not call them out again

Needs to improve his final ball, he does the hard bit in beating the defender, but he'll always be judged on his final ball if he wants to play at the top level regularly

He has a very rare skills set and at just 22 years of age I am going to predict that under Pep he will improve tremendously in every aspect of his game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.