11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Horses for courses but hus strengths far out weigh his weaknesses imo. Bit of an easy target when it hoes wrong but a hgh risk player worth our support imo.

You can already see that since he has been with us his work rate has massively improved.

He continued to do his defensive duties yesterday so already we have improvements.

His final ball is not great but at 21 im confident this will also come good in time.
We praise a Grealish for keeping hold of the ball and winning fouls which Doku was amazing at yesterday.

I have never been that quick so I don’t know if it’s a thing of you are going so fast it limits your decision making.

He had a major part in the first goal. Nearly scored before half time. Second half, he constantly got the ball and drove us forward, beating players and dragging opponents out of position to try and stop him. Not sure what some people expect from him ?
He's not the finished article by any means but many seem to hold him to a higher standard than our other players.

haaland fan boys frequently laud haaland for occupying the opposition defence even when he’s barely involved in games. Doku does it in spades plus always tries to make stuff happen yet people seem quick to jump on him. Don’t get it‍♂️
Haaland fan boys??
Who the fuck wouldn’t be a Haaland fan boy if they supported City?

What a strange comment.

I disagree. It wasn't his best game by any stretch in those decisive moments, but he still played a big part in Haaland's goal and did all the little things well(working his butt off defensively, getting the ball up the pitch, causing multiple Chelsea players to come to help Gusto, etc.)
He did. However, he rarely finds anyone with a pass or a cross, and he does not see easier opportunities, like that great break we had in the second half that he utterly ruined. He's young, sure, but there is too much of the headless chicken about him at the moment. Grealish for me, all day long.

Savio, however, this lad has something special in his feet. He went past people with ease.

Haaland fan boys??
Who the fuck wouldn’t be a Haaland fan boy if they supported City?

What a strange comment.
Really strange comment. Haaland is unbelievable. Yes, I'm a fan. I support City, of course I love him. 91 goals in 100 games, not necessarily complete games, either. Fantasy numbers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.