11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/pre...-big-impact-man-city/bd2096e95256152a5ccdf210

"I know I have not reached my full potential and there is still a long way to go with a lot of improvement,” he said after the match

“I watch game-by-game to see what I can improve. I’m happy with the performance but I still think I can do better with the final pass.

“I’m going to watch this game back and see what I can improve for the next game. I want to play a big impact and big role in this team. I want to perform every time I get the chance to be on the pitch, to be decisive and get some goals and assists.”

Great attitude to have.

Not really as good as he is he misses some good chances, his touch doesn’t always look that great. He said himself in interview yesterday how he wants to become a better footballer .scores plenty of goals but in tight games not often the match winner with bit of magic like a messi salah aguero type.
Fans gush over him even when he’s off his game.
If I had to choose between bell Rodri silva yaya aguero and the Viking he would be my last choice.all about personal opinion I suppose.
91 in a 100 says he’s deserving of some fanfare.
Opinions eh.
I’d prefer to concentrate on what he brings, not what he doesn’t.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/pre...-big-impact-man-city/bd2096e95256152a5ccdf210

"I know I have not reached my full potential and there is still a long way to go with a lot of improvement,” he said after the match

“I watch game-by-game to see what I can improve. I’m happy with the performance but I still think I can do better with the final pass.

“I’m going to watch this game back and see what I can improve for the next game. I want to play a big impact and big role in this team. I want to perform every time I get the chance to be on the pitch, to be decisive and get some goals and assists.”

Great attitude to have.
Fuck that. He should be playing Fifa til the early hours like a proper pro.

Not really as good as he is he misses some good chances, his touch doesn’t always look that great. He said himself in interview yesterday how he wants to become a better footballer .scores plenty of goals but in tight games not often the match winner with bit of magic like a messi salah aguero type.
Fans gush over him even when he’s off his game.
If I had to choose between bell Rodri silva yaya aguero and the Viking he would be my last choice.all about personal opinion I suppose.
Blimey we have some weirdos on here the only one you can compare with on your list is Agüero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.