11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Doku is to Grealish as Savio is to Nunes (the forgotten man).

Grealish and (hopefully) Nunes will get their chances over the season and I think they'll do well. But neither will be similar to Doku and Savio in style.

And that's ok.

It's just ridiculous hyperbole.
yeah, kinda of is tbf i was just in from the game. watching it back whole team was in 3rd gear, not sense of quick tempo or urgency once the job was done. He was on our side of the pitch first half and had loads of room to drive/run past into the space every time but had no need.

We play this fixture in a month or two and he roasts that fullback every time I expect.

For good reason though. Jesus couldn't make that No.9 spot his own, Raz had 2 frustrating seasons when he should've been at his career best, Grealish so far has had a great half-season in his 3 full years here.
Cannot give a better example of nowadays ungrateful and arrogant fans here.

He needs to be a bit better on the ball, he doesn't need to try and take on his man every single time. You can tell he also isn't able to at times and he still tries. Its ok to circulate possession or look for a killer through pass first.
He had 51 touches of the ball yesterday. He made 36 passes while completing 33 of them. Opta has him attempting five dribbles and completing 2 of them(poor for his standard). Your math isn't mathing.

Cannot give a better example of nowadays ungrateful and arrogant fans here.
Needless overreaction. I gave the reasons for why there were criticisms for these players. The standards and expectations are high. It doesn't mean I don't value the contributions of Jesus/Sterling or Grealish in the Treble season. In fact, I was against the club selling Jesus. Sterling and Sane are still for me the benchmarks for any new winger the club buys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.