11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Nothing wrong with his performance but it was the correct sub as we needed to regain calm.

Does everything well except the finishing part, it will come I'm sure.

Had a decent game. Just needs to work on his defensive position to cut out easy transitions - if he does that he will be some player. Him and Savinho get bums off seats, it's all very exciting.

His all round game is ok but he has to be careful with his passing as it set them on the counter a couple of times today. He was decent enough though. Better on the left for me though.

He's much better on the left but that's not to say he was bad on the right. He had a very effective game for us. Dangerous, noticeably worked his bollocks off and the end product was there today, he should have had an assist. Could not have laid it on a plate any better for kdb who should have been slotting that effort in all day long. Not his fault level hit the post.

I'm a big fan of that little starr toncome backwards, flick it inside then spin into the space move he likes. He tried it a few times today, The return passes didn't get to him but it's such a devastating move if it's done right, easy way to break lines, hope to see us use that more with all our wingers.

If he is going to play on the right, I'd like to see him actually put a cross or 2 in by hitting the byline once in a while, it's not just him, Savinho was incredibly reluctant to do it too in the last 2 games but we've got a monster in the middle, I want to see the wingers give him a few more balls to attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.