11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

Always looks more comfortable when on the left, not great today but managed to draw them into a couple of yellow cards

Exactly what I notice. He's ok on the right, but his best side is unquestionably the left. On the left he can go either inside or outside his man and beat him. This makes him a nightmare for the full back. On the right it seems to be inside, but not outside, and hence he's more obliged to angle the ball backwards and inside to a midfielder.

anyone that even suggests he shouldnt be on the team doesnt like football and should be disregarded immediately tbh

Amen! Some of our fans just won’t change now will they? Every player makes the wrong choice at times, is wasteful at times and at the top level is them tiny things that go right or wrong? Doku gets you off your seat and is that unpredictable not even he knows what’s he’s going to do! lol fucking love him and bit by bit Pep will iron out his issues and at only 22 he’s ace!

I think he's playing good and will only get better. Should have had two assists in the last two games with the Rico chance last week that hit the crossbar and KDB's chance yesterday which hit the post. People are to quick to write off players! Let them develop. He's still only 22.

Made the assist to KDB's first goal. I'd like to see this happen for City more often, but the box is always packed and Haaland usually just stands at the far post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.