11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

I like the idea of him on the right going down the outside but he's got to work on his delivery if we are to use that more often. If he does that, its a potentially potent weapon. Hope to see more of it, we need a different approach in our locker.

He's then got to develop an understanding with haaland as to when and where he's going to put the ball because it must be impossible for haaland to predict when or where the balls coming in. Considering we don't typically see him on the right like that, expecting that kind of understanding instantly is ridiculous though, give him a chance.

we doing the Palmer storyline again? you can google it lads.

Palmer - wanted to play, happy with a loan.
Pep - you don't need loan, you ready, play for me or be sold.
Palmer - Chelsea on the phone, bye then.

Done.

He was excellent in the first half. Faded a bit in the second half, but still our best player on the night.

So incredibly shit I just end up repeating myself every game.

We get it, he can beat a man and then kick it into an area, but 99% of the time it doesn't find the required destination.

Squad player at absolute best, and wouldn't have him anywhere near a starting 11 if Savinho, Jack, Foden, Bernardo etc are all fit.

Not improved at all since he first arrived.
There isnt a crosser for whom 99 percent of the time the ball doesnt find the destination. That being said, I agree he hasnt improved at all since he arrived. Lack of movement (equal part laziness and lack of awareness how to find space) is his biggest downfall. He just doesnt give 100 percent out there. Honestly he was better at Rennes. He had more enthusiasm and wasnt this mechanical.

Young player with immense talent and some development ahead of him. What's going on with the sniping?

Just reading through the thread and I am starting to question my sanity…

He did get an assist and almost scored a beautiful curler tonight, with a few more chances created, right?

Or is my recollection of the match merely snow in a globe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.