11 | Jeremy Doku - 2024/25

He clearly prefers the left but still had an impactful came- he should have come on earlier.

I don't think he had a particularly good cameo tonight but he did more in the 10 minutes on the pitch than grealish, savinho and bernardo managed all game. Currently the only winger who at least makes you think he might make something happen.
Game was calling for him to come on much sooner not sure why Pep left it so late.

He clearly prefers the left but still had an impactful came- he should have come on earlier.
He is far better on the left because there is a legitimate threat he might cut inside..on the right the threat of cutting inside is almost non-existent and makes him fat far more predictable.

The suddenness isn't as scary when you know where he is going

should have been in from the start. I’d have him playing over grealish every day of the week
Grealish had a stellar game. Frankly Pep was right not to pull him. I wonder if Jack can play on the right late in games.though. Coz Doku is mostly wasted on the right.

Last edited:
It was surprising Pep didn't sub him on earlier, given that we struggled to create chances. Our best performances this season, Chelsea and W Ham, came with him in the team. Maybe he's going to start vs Arsenal.

Grealish had a stellar game. Frankly Pep was right not to pull him. I wonder if Jack can play on the right late in games.though. Coz Doku is mostly wasted on the right.
Not sure he had a stellar game. He wasn’t bad as he never is. I think that was a game to try and get to the byline more to stretch them so swapping Savio to the left for a bit first half would not have been a bad option but that could only happen if Doku was on. Agreed by the time he decided to put Doku on Grealish was actually going at them a bit more. Where as on the right Bernie was offering absolutely no threat so thought it was the correct sub. Just left it a bit late i thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.