11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK first half, decidedly poor second half. As a defender, he's as good as he can be. Not brilliant, but usually ok. On the other hand, that ball he put in for Mahrez's goal — both seeing it, and executing it — was a genuine midfielder's ball. Fabian Delph could play a thousand years and would neither spot it, nor be able to put it in.
You can't have everything. He's been a good servant to the club.

Where did I say (or even imply) you are stupid? That's ridiculous - I made no such assertion.

I don't happen to agree with you on this subject, but you may be Stephen Hawking's wiser brother for all I know.
Post 232. "Or any other stupid reply to your stupid post you prefer? Have you ever heard the expression "figure of speech"? I am guessing not.". The late Stephen, reading that together with your above comments might suggest you might enlighten yourself by checking the meaning of "imply". I might be Edward Hawking but he's been dead since 2003, which implies, even asserts, I'm not. Have a very Happy Christmas and a Blue New Year.

Post 232. "Or any other stupid reply to your stupid post you prefer? Have you ever heard the expression "figure of speech"? I am guessing not.". The late Stephen, reading that together with your above comments might suggest you might enlighten yourself by checking the meaning of "imply". I might be Edward Hawking but he's been dead since 2003, which implies, even asserts, I'm not. Have a very Happy Christmas and a Blue New Year.
Hmmmm for a pedant you seem pretty casual at reading and misinterpreting what was actually written. I said it was a stupid post, not that you were - and I quote - "as slow as mollasses", to use your language.

Hmmmm for a pedant you seem pretty casual at reading and misinterpreting what was actually written. I said it was a stupid post, not that you were - and I quote - "as slow as mollasses", to use your language.
Hmmmmm, I hope you don't charge for making judgements on strangers. So relieved to just be a pedant who seems casual at reading and misinterpreting your post, who is not slow as mollasses but made a stupid post and you guessed (unwisely) never heard the expression "figure of speech". As I said "as slow as mollasses" is a real figure of speech, not my language.

Hmmmmm, I hope you don't charge for making judgements on strangers. So relieved to just be a pedant who seems casual at reading and misinterpreting your post, who is not slow as mollasses but made a stupid post and you guessed (unwisely) never heard the expression "figure of speech". As I said "as slow as mollasses" is a real figure of speech, not my language.
Whatever.

One of his worst performances in a City shirt, his defending was comical at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.