13.5.12. 93:20

There's still a small part of me that resents City for what they put us through that day. The 35 mins between Cisse and Aguero are comfortably the worst minutes of my life. I don't remember most of the second half and spent most of it slumped in my seat with my hood up, planning a route home that would give the best chance of not seeing any Rags. Even when Dzeko scored all I could think was fuck off City (exactly how I thought when Horlock scored against Gillingham)

And then it happened. For me it was almost an out of body experience, and I can't think of a scenario that could take you from so low to so high in a split second - it literally nearly killed my uncle who said he felt like he'd had a heart attack and had to be sent straight home after the game.

Then bouncing into town, hugging and dancing with complete strangers, watching MOTD on repeat until the early hours. And doing nothing but watching you tube clips of the goal, and the Rag reactions from every corner of the world for the rest of the week.

We see things they'll never see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.