13 May at 87 minutes. Admit you had a tantrum.

I didn't have a tantrum I just felt sick. I remember looking up at the blue sky wondering how the fuck we'd managed to fuck up that beautiful day, and where would we go from there? I could just picture rooney running round parading the premier league trophy, and was wondering what the stadium would look like at the end with the anger, horror, disappointment, disbelief, people crying and all sorts?

I needed a drink I knew that much. My plan was to get to city square have a pint in the corner on my own to numb the pain. I didn't want anyone to see me and I didn't want to look at anyone, just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear for a few days. I was dreading the journey home. Thank fuck for Sergio and Edin

The seat infront of me got an ultimately kicking... felt like a spoilt kid at Christmas not getting what he wanted. Couple that with the horrible lowly sicky feeling you get break up with someone, i felt disgusting.

The Dzeko goal didn't change it, just added nervousness to what i was already feeling. Then Aguero's goal was a blur, just a mass of bodies flying everywhere on top of each other. There was a fella behind me (117, row l, seat 460-462 at a guess), stood there screaming, shaking, making absolutely no noise whatsoever, it was amazing. I know i'll never have that feeling again too, one of a kind!

I never, ever doubted it. What I couldn't understand was why the people around me seemed to stop encouraging the team on at 1-2 down.

I thought it was over if I'm honest, we lost it and then they did and all we had to do was win and we couldn't do that but I wasn't having a tantrum.

I was more annoyed at the fact the PA guy was telling us to not go onto the pitch, I thought to myself the only place I'm going to is a dark room until August!

When Dzeko scored I just shouted 'come on city' but never jumped up or shown any real emotion then when Aguero scored well that will live long in my memory!

Sorry lads I'm filling up again :p

The Fat el Hombre said:
I didn't have a tantrum I just felt sick. I remember looking up at the blue sky wondering how the fuck we'd managed to fuck up that beautiful day, and where would we go from there? I could just picture rooney running round parading the premier league trophy, and was wondering what the stadium would look like at the end with the anger, horror, disappointment, disbelief, people crying and all sorts?

I needed a drink I knew that much. My plan was to get to city square have a pint in the corner on my own to numb the pain. I didn't want anyone to see me and I didn't want to look at anyone, just wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear for a few days. I was dreading the journey home. Thank fuck for Sergio and Edin

Think i could have punched you, Ant, Sam, Mike or Phil had we lost that... probably more than once too.

I was literally banging my head against the back wall in the corner of the South Stand. I like to think my headache was the start of it.

Matty said:
I'd spent the previous 10 minutes in a state of depression, convinced we'd just fucked it all up royally and dreading the avalanche of Twitter/Facebook United clowns I'd need to deal with for the next few months. The bloke next to me, to his credit, kept saying "it's not over yet" whilst his daughter and her mate were in floods of tears. I'm not sure whether he genuinely believed it or simply couldn't bring himself to contemplate anything else at that stage. I didn't have a tantrum, but I was certainly convinced it was over, that we'd achieved the unthinkable, and lost to the worst away side in the league to throw away the title. When Dzeko scored I didn't go mental, although clearly I celebrated. However I just had this feeling that we'd get another chance, one more opportunity to score. From my seat in Block 109 I was directly behind Aguero when he stepped past Taiwo, in that brief second before he struck the ball I KNEW he'd score, I was leaping to celebrate as he hit it, it just seemed inevitable to me. There were floods of tears around me again, but for entirely different reasons this time. I haven't got kids. I'm not married. That moment was the best moment of my entire life. Something truly spectacular is going to have to happen for that to ever change.

I've got both but they came nowhere near to what i felt when that goal went in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.