13 May at 87 minutes. Admit you had a tantrum.

No tantrum here either, I was there and felt suicidal if I'm honest, didn't have the energy to have a tantrum. When Aguero scored I'm sure I went into shock, was shaking for hours after.

I had a thousand yard stare and was in a state of a trance whilst not being able to take in what was goin on. Also had this at 2-2. To say my mood changed when the winner went in would be an understatement

I was at the pub... ordered another Jameson, settled my tab... United fans were singing "this is how it feels to be City"... I felt numb.. but was prepared to face down the United fans and stay until the end.. felt a knot of something horrible inside.... then Dzeko scored.. the United fans got a bit quieter... Then when Aguero scored, we went mental and somehow the United fans dissipated. All except one, who came up and shook our hands.

For days before i was saying 'even city cant throw it away this time'! with 2 mins to go i wanted to scream, shout, kick fuck off my dog (if i had one) , smash the house up - everything, then when Dzekos goal went in, i thort maybe, just maybe, then when THAT goal went in i ran in street top off (not a good site) jumped on my car, then ran in the back yard and jumped on my shed - basically i was in hysteria for about 7 mins until i realised just what had occurred, the best feeling ever..............................oh it helps a few neighbours are reds!

I found myself blaming Tevez. God knows why.

I didn't celebrate dzeko's goal at all. Made it worse at that point as I thought the ref would blow up anytime after. I was gutted. Totally gutted.

Aguero's goal and the next 60 seconds will be the best minute in my life. It will never be bettered.

Scareye said:
I had a strange one, the lad sat next to me is always a grumpy bastard, with a few minutes to go and two one down he lost lost it and stamped on my coffee!! It went everywhere!!!
Twat!
pmsl!

No. I actually said "remember gillingham, believe!" To the lad I was with. Inside I was crying though. The lowest and the highest feeling in my football life, encapsulated in a few minutes...

BatleyBlue said:
I was stood dumbstruck thinking "there is no fucking way I'm going into work tomorrow"[/quote]

i didnt, but that was down to me being pissed

didnt have a tantrum, just thought to myself not fucking again

then when edin scored thought shit we draw 2-2 bloody give then there 20th prem. and the next 3 mins, jumping around going bonkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.