14 year old daughter, 17 year old boyfriend

Nope.

But don't think for one minute you'll be able to stop them when she's 16/17 and he's a few years older. That one's quite common these days.

Televators said:
Nope.

But don't think for one minute you'll be able to stop them when she's 16/17 and he's a few years older. That one's quite common these days.

Yep! I can vouch for that (with failed results I may add)

No---when I was 17 any girl under 16 was off menu.That was how it was then and how the lads should be thinking now-whats wrong with them........

Pearcey said:
Televators said:
Nope.

Hey, well at least you passed the paternity suit (I'm guessing) :)

Televators said:
Pearcey said:
Televators said:
Nope.

Hey, well at least you passed the paternity suit (I'm guessing) :)

Yeah, I was sensible when it came to 'bagging up' ... glad now!!!

Colin_Bell said:
Pearcey said:

Those long hours stood at the end of the till in TESCO'S paid off in the end then ;-)

He got off lightly I thought. I was all set to watch the paternity suit evolve before my very eyes here on "Bluemoon - The True Story"

I guess Charlie the Chav must have given in without a fight in the end :(

Colin_Bell said:
Pearcey said:

Those long hours stood at the end of the till in TESCO'S paid off in the end then ;-)

Nah, we just used the self-checkout thing... no messing about, and no embarrasment.

Everyones a winner. x

looks like you have started a big thing here mate??

Created abit of a stir with these!!!

6-i-say-no.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.