14 year old daughter, 17 year old boyfriend

Televators said:
mossley_blue said:
looks like you have started a big thing here mate??

Created abit of a stir with these!!!

6-i-say-no.jpg

Except that they must be about 25.

Is That Pearcy behind the second lady ;-)

(Sorry James but you did have that look once I think)

i8therags said:
No---when I was 17 any girl under 16 was off menu.That was how it was then and how the lads should be thinking now-whats wrong with them........
This point is key here. I remember one 17yr old lad at college sniffing round a 14yr old. The very worrying aspect was that he genuinely didn't see the problem. He was very odd and I dread to think where his life has taken him since.

preston_blue85 said:
She's too young, if it was the other way round and the girl was 17 then fair play to the lad

Strange logic. Why would it be OK if the girl was older?

Cheesy said:
preston_blue85 said:
She's too young, if it was the other way round and the girl was 17 then fair play to the lad

Because thats the way round i did it :) Plus people are far more protective of their daughters than sons when it comes to this kind of situation.

Cheesy said:
preston_blue85 said:

Think about it! A 14 year old boy is not coming home with a bun in the oven...

So what's the consensus here?

I think one year above if the girl is 13 (earliest I'd let my daughter "date") until 16.
At 17 I'd say two years and at 18 three years.

Older then that, she could see whoever she wants. As long as he treats her right and is not a tool. Or a Rag fan.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
So what's the consensus here?

I think one year above if the girl is 13 (earliest I'd let my daughter "date") until 16.
At 17 I'd say two years and at 18 three years.

Older then that, she could see whoever she wants. As long as he treats her right and is not a tool. Or a Rag fan.

That sounds about right.

I remember a 17 year old girl I knew (and fancied) as a kid dating a 30 year old guy. Flash sports car, money, the lot. That seemed wrong too....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.