#16 | Rodri - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played himself out of the final team , very poor by his standards , Dinho has to start against Chelski we cannot risk Rodri on tonights performance , he's been very good all season nut Dinho doesnt make mistakes.
Dinho dived in tonight and completely missed the tackle, losing his position and beginning a Brighton attack. I do not disagree with what you're saying but nobody even mentioned it and if it was Rodri, it would be all over the matchday thread.

He wasn’t great tonight. Sorry for the understatement.
Not sure who was Brighton man of the match, Rodri, the ref or the var man. Probably John moss , as he doesn't understand that above the knee challenges should get a red carded. But plodris back pass under very little pressure was absurd

Dinho dived in tonight and completely missed the tackle, losing his position and beginning a Brighton attack. I do not disagree with what you're saying but nobody even mentioned it and if it was Rodri, it would be all over the matchday thread.

Rodri gifted them a goal , when we were coasting at 2-0 and he continually lost the ball , i like the lad but he was poor tonight, Dinho was wound up tonight by Attwell like most of us.

Yeah... unfortunately it's Dinho to start the final for me, Rodri is still too naive in too many moments.

I thought alot of the team held onto the ball way too long, Bernardo also looks terrible, instead of passing (like Rodri), he'd just keep the ball and think he can get by 3 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.