16 | Rodri 2024/25

Not always true. See my thread in off topic. I currently have a meniscus tear and I am awaiting surgery. I did it training and it was a full 24 hours before I knew something was very wrong.

However, I do want you to be correct, and that Rodri is going to be fine. Fingers crossed he is.
Firstly, good luck in your recovery.

But with respect this is a different situation to yours; Rodders will have had a team of world class physios and medical professionals inspect his knee in the immediate aftermath, and I don't think they'd have sent him back out, without any wrapping or brace, if they had an inkling it was severe. I accept this is the optimistic view, but I'm confident it isn't season-ending.

Either way, let's hope I'm right and you're wrong!

Firstly, good luck in your recovery.

But with respect this is a different situation to yours; Rodders will have had a team of world class physios and medical professionals inspect his knee in the immediate aftermath, and I don't think they'd have sent him back out, without any wrapping or brace, if they had an inkling it was severe. I accept this is the optimistic view, but I'm confident it isn't season-ending.

Either way, let's hope I'm right and you're wrong!
I am fortunate that I do too.

God, that guy sounds like an annoying know it all.

My husband who is basically an orthopedic doctor since he’s torn his ACL three f$&@ing times thought he was moving around post match an awful lot for an ACL. Not that he knows anything. But here is hoping.
I remember a basketball player playing with no acl in both knees, didn't last very long at the pros mind you but it's totally possible to walk with no acl

I barely even know what a ligament is to be honest but in for all these half baked non medics opinions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.