17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is a classic example of what i have been talking about.

He has provided the assist,which is wonderful.....but he is almost a liability with the way he loses control/possession or a 50/50.

He should be dominating a midfield against a tam with 10,and he isnt....not even close.Gundo would be bossing and running the show.

I love kdb, but he is always at the top of being dispossessed by a large margin.

The brilliance somewhat evens it out.

He probably is. But for every player, such as Bernardo, Rodri who control the game, recycle possession and control the game you need a player in the final third, or within the pockets, on the transition, who assists, creates, scores or otherwise the possession becomes meaningless. That is De Bruynes role, which obviously has a greater risk of losing the ball as it will be naturally the area of the pitch most congested by opposition players and where the most difficult pass is required to be undertaken.

Last edited:
KDB moves up to 7th for most assists in PL History

1. Ryan Giggs 162
2. Cesc Fabregas 111
3. Wayne Rooney 103
4. Frank Lampard 102
5. Dennis Bergkamp 94
6. David Silva 93
7. Kevin De Bruyne 92

He has provided the assist,which is wonderful.....but he is almost a liability with the way he loses control/possession or a 50/50.

He should be dominating a midfield against a tam with 10,and he isnt....not even close.Gundo would be bossing and running the show.

We get it now. Thanks.

KDB moves up to 7th for most assists in PL History

1. Ryan Giggs 162
2. Cesc Fabregas 111
3. Wayne Rooney 103
4. Frank Lampard 102
5. Dennis Bergkamp 94
6. David Silva 93
7. Kevin De Bruyne 92
If he stays healthy, and isn't sold to Burnley in January, he'll be at Cesc's heels by the end of the season.

Two great assists, but certainly not at his best, but even when he is not quite firing he is still impacting on games.

Hilarious. Sure, KDB is almost a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.