17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be the best footballer on the planet earning £350k a week having spent the summer in the most beautiful holiday spots money can buy and still get dodgy looking t-shirt tan lines. A hero to pasty Europeans everywhere.

20220722_155036.jpg

Live training on City YouTube, hits the bar from half way, then hits it again straight after with his left.

What an enormous difference to this time last year, KDB looks fit, health and very hungry for more......

Live training on City YouTube, hits the bar from half way, then hits it again straight after with his left.

That's reminded me of a stat from last season for him...

15 Premier League goals
6 with his right foot
9 with his left foot

Ridiculous

We could see monstrous season from him if he keeps fit. Would be just our luck for him to get injured just when he’s in the best condition we’ve seen for years.
If he can stay fit, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a 40 goal contribution season. His goal scoring has reached a consistency in devastation, and he hopefully has 2 forwards who will stay fit and score lots of goals.

Now, like the Haaland goal, he may be more involved in the pre-assist more, but still think the assists will be very high too if the wingers can finish more too, which I have alot of faith in Phil and Cole doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.