17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oddest thing for me was that he has looked really sharp in the previous preseason games. Then today he looked as rusty as the rest. That being said, he still created the goal.

I know he scored at Anfield last season but it never seems like he has a standout game against this mob. Feel like it's guys like Bernardo or Foden who tend to be more instrumental in these matches. Am I being unfair? Or is my memory going?

I know he scored at Anfield last season but it never seems like he has a standout game against this mob. Feel like it's guys like Bernardo or Foden who tend to be more instrumental in these matches. Am I being unfair? Or is my memory going?

Kevin was one of our best players in the 2:2 at the Etihad, if not the best player in that game.

Rusty today, bad ball controll at times, he'll be fine.

Kevin was one of our best players in the 2:2 at the Etihad, if not the best player in that game.

Rusty today, bad ball controll at times, he'll be fine.
Fair enough. That's the one in recent times that I didn't manage to see the 90 minutes, just brief highlights.

Thought he played well in first half and then faded in the 2nd
He was awful first half. Misplaced passes, some poor decision-making and losing the ball a lot. It's puzzling how he was so good in the pre-season games but this game he was so off it.

Of course the team as a whole was poor. It was like Liverpool's intensity (they were playing like they were trying to win a UCL final) shocked the City players and they forgot how to play with their usual cohesion. Of course everyone will improve going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.