17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just rewatched the celebration for each goal and the way the players interacted with Kev after the ones he assisted just confirms that he is definitely dealing with something away from the pitch.

We are all thinking about you and trying to project positive energy your way, Kev.

Didn't need to make any comments about the private conversation though did he , causing all this rumour mill and putting more eyes on Kev when it appears he needs it the least.
To be fair, Abdo asked Henry directly about the conversation he had with Kev (he didn’t bring it up himself as others have incorrectly suggested) and I am not sure Henry was expecting her to do that, so he answered as best as he could on live television.

I watched it live and I am not how he could have dodged the question without sparking at least some intrigue.

And I think in the moment he wanted to convey that Kev is offering Herculean performances, in direct response to some criticism Kev has gotten about his inconsistency as of late.

He didn’t want someone he cares about to be unfairly faulted.

Tbf the first goal he didnt celebrate at first because the players was off the pitch.
It was more the fact that all of the players went to him like he deserved extra attention and Ruben picked him up and talked to him for awhile after setting him down.

His opening goals in the Arsenal away and home games were absolutely fucking magnificent and such a huge part of our latest PL win (latest PL win lol, who could have imagined us using those words when watching the turgid shite under Pearce).

KEVIN DE BRUYNE YOU ARE A TRUE MENTALITY MONSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.