17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2023/24

Some people compare him to Ødegaard and Fernandes haha. KDB is ultimately on the level of Zidane, Iniesta etc and other all-timers.
I think people will always accuse us as being biased and the overall general option of the public is we are cheaters etc. well done to the media.

But I truly believe KDB fall into that category. All time you proper have to consider Messi/Maradona/Ronaldo/Pele in their own bracket and argue amongst yourselves who is the best of all time. Kev falls into the tier below for me with the likes of Zidane and Cruyff. I really rate him that highly.

From these numbers alone for the past decade, his not just on the level of all-timers, He is "THE ALL-TIMER". He is a generational talent. The undisputed KING OF ASSISTS. 1-less than Messi, with Messi having 17 games more . That surely puts KdB as the Greatest Assister for the decade!

The problem with comparing anyone to Messi is that you have to remember that as well as assisting like KDB he also scored like Haaland, controlled the game like Rodri or Gundogan, dribbled like Doku or Sane at their best and basically every team he faced from the age of 20 had spent their entire week focused entirely on stopping him.

I do wonder why Transfermarkt didn’t just wait a week or 2 to post this graphic though, when KDB would be on top.

The problem with comparing anyone to Messi is that you have to remember that as well as assisting like KDB he also scored like Haaland, controlled the game like Rodri or Gundogan, dribbled like Doku or Sane at their best and basically every team he faced from the age of 20 had spent their entire week focused entirely on stopping him.

I do wonder why Transfermarkt didn’t just wait a week or 2 to post this graphic though, when KDB would be on top.
Noted and aware of it. I was referring to him being the ALL-TIMER in terms of being the King of Assists for the decade.

Imagine how good Haaland would be had he a Kevin DeBruyne haircut.

Also why oh why didn't Phillips just go to the same barbers while he had a chance. :-(

Some people compare him to Ødegaard and Fernandes haha. KDB is ultimately on the level of Zidane, Iniesta etc and other all-timers.
Fernandes...
Compared to de bruyne.
Which fernandes.
Surly not that cheating whinging bastard who disappears in big games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.