1894 Section at Wembley

UPDATE: This block has been filled. We can't process any more requests to join the singing section. If you've reserved a seat in the block, please keep an eye on this thread for more updates on what to do next.

When I booked a ticket last week it was saying "You have reserved items " as I applied for the singing block. When I couldn't get anywhere to book the ticket I bought another one as I couldn't risk losing out.

Lol i was responding about the age of City fans .pointing out the pub was packed for pre match drinks but no youngsters were in there

Im glad your making an effort to get the atmosphere going but please please please its cup final day, dont be singing about Liverpool
Indeed! Or United.

Pro-City as much as possible!

When i sign in im only offered the £72 tickets for block 135.... Signed up to the 1894 block early on aswell?

When i sign in im only offered the £72 tickets for block 135.... Signed up to the 1894 block early on aswell?
PM me your name and supporter number and I'll check you were on the list. Still not had confirmation from the club that they've processed this yet, so probably hasn't been put into your reserved seats yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.