19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting it back after a few deflections or half tackles because you just keep powering through is very Tevez-like.

He looks like a player that grew up watching and immitating an incredible generation of Argentine forwards.
A breakout world cup performance from a South American star who we have already signed for a discount price, who grew up watching cherished City legends and dreaming of playing for Manchester City Football Club just like they did. Someone pinch me.

Fatigue is as much mental as physical.
All the time he has been with us he has been adjusting to a new country a new language, new team mates, new ways of training etc.

His training intensity will have been high he has had to concentrate on tactical plans if used as a substitute.
Do not underestimate what he has been through and achieved already.
I am not predicting with assurance what will happen but it would not surprise me at all if mental fatigue is a problem for him for a significant time after the world cup.
I'm of the opinion they are lucky to play football and get well paid for it, get out there and play and train as hard as required.

So let's hope you're wrong about his mental fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.