19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’d hate to see Gundo or Silva go, part of me is looking forward to this lad being incorporated into the XI. Got to be the world’s best sub.

I have not seen many players as two footed as him. the cross to stones was with his left... pretty sure he is okay with his role at the moment because he didn't really have a longer rest period but as others said, he needs to be a starter next season. absolute class in every way possible.

should start on the weekend.

Wonder if he could be a late wildcard for Ballon D’Or if he wins the World Cup, CL, Prem and FA cup in the same season. Probably not due to his lack of appearances and only 11 goals but that would be some achievement in terms of silverware.

I have not seen many players as two footed as him. the cross to stones was with his left... pretty sure he is okay with his role at the moment because he didn't really have a longer rest period but as others said, he needs to be a starter next season. absolute class in every way possible.

should start on the weekend.
Yes. He took the corner with his right and then prodcued a peach of a ctross with his left that Stones nodded down. I thought that kind of 2 footed ability was only reserved for players like KDB?
This kid is a real gem and quite agree he needs to start far more next season.
For £14 million and probabaly a relatively low wage he is remarkable. it's strange isn't it how the media do not seem to be mentioning his price?

Yes. He took the corner with his right and then prodcued a peach of a ctross with his left that Stones nodded down. I thought that kind of 2 footed ability was only reserved for players like KDB?
This kid is a real gem and quite agree he needs to start far more next season.
For £14 million and probabaly a relatively low wage he is remarkable. it's strange isn't it how the media do not seem to be mentioning his price?
More often it's "world cup winner on the bench"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.