19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whining and conspiracy theories are dumb.

Phil is on the wing because Pep trust him there more than others right now.

Pep, Foden and even us know he is best in the middle, but Alvarez cannot play wide, so it is what it is.

Maybe next game he plays Nunes wide and Phil in the middle, but that’s not an obvious thing to do.

Love his attitude and graft but hes not ready to play (start) midfield. His skillset isnt there yet.
I agree, i'd rather see him always a striker but if Pep wants to develop him as a midfieler it's fine, it will take some time of course, it's completely reasonable.

Feels like we are running him into the ground at the minute. I would like to have an actual "striker" on the bench as well to bring in on in games and we just dont have that right now.

Should be our kind of Griezmann ,and I hope he will develope in that way

Well Greizmann is a player I would've loved here. Brilliant player.

If Julian can ever get near that standard then I'd be delighted.

I think Julian could do with rest during the week. He's started a lot of games this season.

We might aswell have Harvey Weinstein playing in midfield for us. Honestly I don't think I've seen an attacking player with a worse touch.

I said 10 games in Alvarez in midfield causes the majority of our problems he's so detrimental to our build up play.
He's been poor for while, needs to be dropped and only played as a striker.

Feels like we are running him into the ground at the minute. I would like to have an actual "striker" on the bench as well to bring in on in games and we just dont have that right now.
I agree- the guy never stops chasing and pressing . He is honest and works his socks off. He has a particular skill set and needs to be played to his strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.