19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to seriously chillax.

Last year he's basically given Sterling's output in goals with Jesus's pressing and covered for Haaland.

Clearly he has magic in his boots.. but no one is saying he's the complete player yet. You're gonna have to wait 2-3 more years for Pep to finish molding him.

I think he's the KDB replacement.. nowhere like for like but with a knack for long range shots and goals and with Gundo, Mahrez gone we need the goals from somewhere..

Either way I trust in Pep and so does the club!

After years of not trusting Phil in there, we seem to be fine with Alvarez who offers little in the way of ball retention and creativity. Truly bizarre.

He needs to improve his first touch and passing. Can't have two strikers who are liability in possession

Passing was poor today and generally not a great game but the man always makes an impact. He's scored the first goal, got an assist for the vital third that killed the game and then won a penalty. You can't argue with that output especially when we're looking at the output we've lost from gundo and mahrez and asking who picks up the slack.

Don't know why he seems to always get shit on here. Is he the new whipping boy after mahrez left? He continues to put up the numbers week after week and his partnership with erling is proving very good so I don't understand what I am missing here.

Mixed bag. At times he looks class, at others he really doesn’t.

Still got a lot to improve on, has Julien. And yet he’s involved in big moments a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.