19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

If he scores that chance I think we win the game. Plenty of time to probe for the second goal whereas by the time Doku made it 2-1 we were running out of time.

I like Alvarez a lot. I thought he'd be a bit more of a flair forward but he works very hard and chips in with goals and assists. I just feel like other players pass the ball around him a lot and that sub could have been Bobb who can dribble with the ball with pace and have a Doku effect on the right. Bernardo didn't trouble Dalot but could have more space in the middle.

Fucking deluded comments, put it this way if it wasn’t for his goals we wouldn’t have lifted that trophy last week, there’s a few more who will be getting “cashed in” before this lad and I’ll name 2 now - Kev and Jack

Not elite and never will be. Good sub like Gabby
His medal table disagrees.
I am guessing he is currently the only player in the premier league who has won a world cup , champions league, FA cup and premier league title.
He missed a couple of chances that he should have put away but Foden did something similar.
His work rate is top class.
Surely Nunes or Grealish are more under par than Alvarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.