19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Always shuffled around to accommodate others. Didn’t do too badly when Haaland was out injured, and some might argue we were more attractive to watch. Need to give the lad a run of games in his natural position.
That would require benching Haaland, which is never going to happen.

He will play in Copa America, no summer break for him.
He's had too much football the last couple of years ; hardly any break since joining us , and it's showing. He needs to bin off the Copa and get 6-7 weeks without even looking at a football, or he'll come back even more knackered, and in no shape for pre-season.

If he can't understand that , then . . . I dunno ... maybe we'd need to - reluctantly -listen to one or two offers

He may be a World Cup winner but he is nowhere near our level and needs to go in the summer . Would love to sign isak to pair up with Haaland .

He's had too much football the last couple of years ; hardly any break since joining us , and it's showing. He needs to bin off the Copa and get 6-7 weeks without even looking at a football, or he'll come back even more knackered, and in no shape for pre-season.

If he can't understand that , then . . . I dunno ... maybe we'd need to - reluctantly -listen to one or two offers
I would give him a break after copa america if i was pep. Theres no way hell bin it off. The Argies have way too much pride and rightly so.

He may be a World Cup winner but he is nowhere near our level and needs to go in the summer . Would love to sign isak to pair up with Haaland .
I don't think there is a single other player in Europe who plays football with a smile on his face, seemingly causes no problems for the manager, can play several positions and puts up nearly 30g and assists this season.

We are incredibly spoilt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.