19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

good argument, as per usual on this forum.

Ok let’s go a little further then so I can get a bit more of an understanding

Just in the fucking mood as it happens, so you tell me in your own words then, would you be happy to accept an offer and let Alvarez leave the club?

Elaborate further to enlighten me, not the audience, just me, you tell me why if you would

I’m not sure on his long-term future. No doubt an extremely talented player but I think he’s a striker. I don’t think he’s good enough to be an 8 or winger for us and I’d rather give those minutes to Bobb personally.

I don’t think he will ever displace Haaland. He’s sort of in a similar position to Jesus is in. Id be surprised if clubs didn’t try for him in a not so great striker market at the moment.

Maybe he needs more time tactically to gel in but I do think he’s been used in so many different positions that he’s struggling to get any kind of familiarity with them. I’d also maybe like to try Nunes in those positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.