19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a bloody good rest. Looks burnt out.

Hopefully KDB will be able to play enough soon enough and Julian can get some bench time to clear his head. He can come off the bench when it'll benefit both him and the team.

The amount of unnecessary fouls he gave away yesterday was driving me mad. He's exhausted which is extremely concerning given he was rested midweek and the season is still long. There was a moment in the 70th minute where he was walking right in front of Pep, and I was sure he was going to be taken off at that moment. Of course, Pep didn't.

I‘ve thought that we’ve lacked a cutting edge since KDB got injured, while Alvarez is clearly a very good striker, he doesn’t have that killer pass, I’m surprised Silva isn‘t playing in midfield as he was a good replacement when KDB was injured in the past!

We have bought a few new players this season and they’ll come good in their second season, very few new players fit seamlessly into Pep’s system!

He's not exhausted, he's a top player with only 23 years old, he was rested for the UCL game, the team is playing like shit, not just him, that's the reason.

He's not exhausted, he's a top player with only 23 years old, he was rested for the UCL game, the team is playing like shit, not just him, that's the reason.
Yeah maybe.
Something is wrong though. It looks as if he forgot how to play footy. His goal threat is completely gone. Wonder if there are any personal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.