19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does a lot of running about, I say the same about united players, and that’s worrying.

I’ll give him the benefit though as he’s being played out of position. Needs a good rest.

He’s been very poor for about 5/6 games now & doesn’t look interested. Playing with 10 men which is a shame because as a sub he looked more of a threat.

Does not deserve a starting place & at 2 up he should be coming off & a midfielder coming on to close the game down

Should have scored that header early on imo. Can see what he tried and it was going in but fir a very good save but that's a chance that has to go in. Playing too much like the 10 as a 9. He needs to be in the box ready, many times there was potentially a chance to get the ball across and there wasn't a single player in a goal scoring position.

He's been average overall this season, but today wasnt that bad, 5/10 as a forward simply because there's no link between our midfield and striker, Grealish doesnt take on his man and always passes backwards or sideways and Phil hides between the lines, he had no service, he doesnt have the presence of Erling who causes chaos with his sheer size and power.

I’ll give him the benefit though as he’s being played out of position. Needs a good rest.
He's not though, is he?

In the last two games with Haaland out, he's been playing as a striker, and he was rested mid-week.

It was staggering to see how little running he was doing out there. Pep not making a change for him is/was baffling.

Last edited:
He's not though, is he?

In the last two games with Haaland out, he's been playing as a striker, and he was rested mid-week.

It was staggering to see how little running he was doing out there. Pep not making a change for him is/was baffling.
Yeah, made the main striker for the last two games, but still playing like he's the number 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.