19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is our equivalent of Trent Alexander Arnold. He’s hyped up to be much better than what he actually is. Stats player if you like.

Its great that a lot of our fans are behind him and we should support him.

But I feel in a City fan forum, that only other City fans will really see, I’d like to say, again like I did last year, he isn’t good enough for us and won’t be.

Square pegs in round holes, out of position, needs a rest… whatever the excuse our fans want to use, it will get to the point in a year and a half where the penny drops..

He’s just a good player, not a top level player.

A mate had a go and said I'd never rated him after the Spurs game, when I said he'd disappeared again!
He's busy, but so many games pass him by. He's a decent player to bring off the bench, but he shouldn't be starting games EVERY week.

If we had another option in an attacking sense he would be on the bench simple as that. Needs a goal desperately as his confidence needs to be boosted, rock bottom at present

Said it before , shouldnt be anywhere near the team , he is totally out of form and playing out of postition , like any Argie will always give 100& but it just isnt working for him at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.