194.5m losses 2010/2011

Prestwich_Blue said:
Just seen this as well. No detailed figures as yet but turnover is up to £153m, which means we should get close to £250m next year, which is excellent news.

We're carrying a hefty wage bill which includes quite a few players who won't be with us fo rmuch longer and we've also incurred significant losses on some of those players we've sold. The size of the loss is not altogether a shock but it's a little more than I expected although my estimate of around £150m didn't take player trading into account.

It sounds pretty grim but that is the worst it will get, plus a lot of the wage bill can be excluded for the first couple of years of FFPR.

Can someone tell me if this is correct if so which years? Other posters have said that part of the wage bill can be excluded?

Can someone tell me if this is correct if so which years? Other posters have said that part of the wage bill can be excluded?

Any players signed before June 2010 wages don't count, any players deemed to be available for sale amortisation does not count. So all the MH signings including Tevez don't count in FFPR although they will still show on profit and loss accounts, this is my understanding of the rules. Typical city ruining profit and loss accounts :-)

Professor from Liverpool university on sky right now saying we will easily reach FFPR requirements within 3 yrs and our revenue is gonna just explode.The big difference is the glaziers are taking money out and Sheikh Mansour is putting money in!

I have just cum!

SSN's "Special Report" on Monday is about us, FFP, our £195m losses etc, with special guests Ivan Gazidis and Christian Purslow. For the love of God.

Tricky_Trev said:
SSN's "Special Report" on Monday is about us, FFP, our £195m losses etc, with special guests Ivan Gazidis and Christian Purslow. For the love of God.

Yet we are assured by a few on here that there is no media agenda against us pmsl.

They are all shitting their pants and its fucking hilarious ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.