194.5m losses 2010/2011

Only £32.5 million lost for every goal we scored at the swamp? Worth every penny!

To be fair though, I do believe the club will bring it round next year. The losses surely include last summers transfer fees and januarys transfers too. Cant see us spending that much again?

RandomJ said:
Love when stories like this come out. You get a bunch of thick fans from other clubs who don't even have a Maths GCSE giving their opinion about how unsustainable we are and how it's all gonna end in tears blah blah.

It`s already ended in tears...millions of rag ones after the 6-1massacre

Evening all. Right without reading the whole thread is the reported 195 million correct? I read on the OS that it was 160 ish,maybe it's just me but my maths is shit...

So If the champs league revenue-30 mill approx,and Etihad deal 40 mill per season are not in this set of figures or any other incomings until the next set of reporting then does this mean we can knock 70 million of the 160 million next year? Obviously I haven't accounted for getting rid of Adebayor,Tevez,Bridge,Onohua,???? How much is that in wages? Reserved guess at20 plus miilion per annum? so Please correct me If I am wrong...:-

160 million or 190 million minus 70-90 million if we didnt spend a penny until next season = a loss of around 90-110 million next year not taking into account any further cash if we reach the knockout stages of the champs league plus any increased revenues etc.?

Prestwich Pete where are you ? Help required mate

Oh isnt it convenient how Skys special report is on Monday night about this....Look who the fucking guests are..Wankers...
<a class="postlink" href="http://w...ysports.com/story/0,,12040_7315463,0.html</a>

BufordUSABlue said:
Cheesy said:
I'm doing my bit to help. Just popped on the shop website & bought some slippers.

Good man Cheesy!

I am back for the Norwich and Munchen games so will be imrpoving the shops revenue considerably as usual during my trip! We will have this debt licked between us in no time pal!

I spent £35 in the club shop today, all counts.

:-)

mrn1981 said:
Sorry if already posted.

Got to laugh at that them really.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/manchester-city-announce-biggest-ever-loss-english-football-343697/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/manchester-ci ... ll-343697/</a>

I wasn't going to bother clicking the link but I couldn't resist. To be fair, not everyone is having a pop at us but I'm not surprised that some are. 3 things stand out:

1) Crustanoid is spouting his usual bile and the irony of calling us blues gloryhunters is laughable. Oh, and if he's reading this I don't think there are many City fans that are claiming our spending hasn't been unprecedented. About as unprecedented as the amount of money the Glazers have been taking out of United I'd say. Perhaps he should worry about his own club before getting all moralistic about ours ;) I'm surprised he even bothered posting though, considering the other week he was banging on about how he's disillusioned with top flight football because of ours and Chelsea's spending. So disillusioned in fact that he wasn't arsed about the outcome of the derby the other week apparently. Yet he appears to spend all his spare time obsessing about City. I hope we continue to ruin his enjoyment of the game to be honest.

2) Chelsea fan duffer's comment appears to have reeled a fair few of them in lol.

3) I see Oggmonster has finally been promoted. About time too - he's definitely one of the best posters on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.