194.5m losses 2010/2011

Tricky_Trev said:
SSN's "Special Report" on Monday is about us, FFP, our £195m losses etc, with special guests Ivan Gazidis and Christian Purslow. For the love of God.

Gazidis may not be too bad, educated in Manchester and a pretty staunch City fan.........we will see though

Tricky_Trev said:
SSN's "Special Report" on Monday is about us, FFP, our £195m losses etc, with special guests Ivan Gazidis and Christian Purslow. For the love of God.

Couldn't they get someone from the rags on there to balance it out ;-)

Tricky_Trev said:

No doubt with special guests, Paul Merson, Arsene Wenger and Michel Platini. Representing City will be Colin Schindler.

Is thought I heard a rumour that Ivan Gazidis is a Blue. Any truth in this?

BLUEMATT23 said:
cleavers said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Still quite worrying though when you think about it.
How can we possibly go from a £195 million loss to loosing £38.5 million in total over the next 3 seasons?

I know the club knows what they are doing but even the most optimistic fan can clearly see that we have little chance of meeting UEFA FFP with these figures?
There's plenty of reasons already posted for us to be optimistic.

What f**ks me off when I read the negative slant put on it. (Assuming Conns figures are accurate, and I'm not bothering to check) Our owner has put £800m INVESTMENT INTO football, while the rag owner has TAKEN £578m OUT of football, and yet our owner is somehow the baddy.

I agree I'll have to stop reading some of the articles in the press, their so biased it's untrue.

Just remind yourself that our owners made over a billion 12 months through the Barclays deal, do you seriously think that all area's haven't been covered with a fine tooth comb?

I enjoyed listening to that scouse footy finance expert. Like others have said, he won't be asked to give his opinion again anytime soon. It really ruined the sky sensationalist headlines only telling one side of the story. When he said " the big difference is that the glazers are taking money out of utd and The Sheikh is putting money into City ", you could almost hear the splat of prawn sarnies hitting tv screens all over the country.

Manc in London said:
Tricky_Trev said:

No doubt with special guests, Paul Merson, Arsene Wenger and Michel Platini. Representing City will be Colin Schindler.

Is thought I heard a rumour that Ivan Gazidis is a Blue. Any truth in this?

To true he's a blue.

What are these?

"Additional exceptional charges of £34.4m were also reported in the 2010-11 financial statements. These were principally related to the revised carrying values of intangible assets."

Taken from the City website.

Talk b*llocks are to have their say after the 6pm news its actually entertaining listening and watching them see what we are doing and theres NOTHING anyone can do.
The sheik will have been delivered the full FFP and he will have handed this to his top lawyers all this is perfectly structured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.