194.5m losses 2010/2011

Better than expected really...No doubt the 53% increase in commercial revenue helped. We are yet to see the effect on the Etihad deal there but basically I think we are sound because we don´t need to spend as much on players anymore which means that expenses that counts towards ffpr will shrink considerably.

I'm doing my bit to help. Just popped on the shop website & bought some slippers.

S04 said:
Better than expected really...No doubt the 53% increase in commercial revenue helped. We are yet to see the effect on the Etihad deal there but basically I think we are sound because we don´t need to spend as much on players anymore which means that expenses that counts towards ffpr will shrink considerably.
Exactly. This year does not count in any way, shape or form. Revenue next year will be up there with Arsenal & Chelsea and the FFPR adjustments mean we could actually show a decent profit for FFP reporting purposes.

David Bick, a sports finance expert was just on SSN.

Spoke very positively about these figures.

Said that we very canny, and based on the figures it's very hard not to see as as one of the top one or two clubs in the country financially.

Sky sports have just had David bicks sports finance expert telling the presenter what he doesn't want to hear, saying city are being very shrewd and stating that our beloved sheik what a really brilliant business man he is, to the extent they swiftly moved to their get out clause advertisements?

mancunial said:
Sky sports have just had David bicks sports finance expert telling the presenter what he doesn't want to hear, saying city are being very shrewd and stating that our beloved sheik what a really brilliant business man he is, to the extent they swiftly moved to their get out clause advertisements?
Any chance anyone could upload this on here?

mancunial said:
I need more details! What exactly did he say? How did he feel we are being shrewd?

Tricky_Trev said:
mancunial said:
I need more details! What exactly did he say? How did he feel we are being shrewd?

The club are really pushing the sale of slippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.