1st or 2nd in Premiership and another piece of siliverware

we need the title this season, the money we have spent and the world class squad we have got nothing else matters and we can gloat all over whiskey face.

Omg, cant people will be happy with 2nd place.

Its Championship or bust.

Its now the 4th season since the takeover and its time to win now. Remember Chelsea won the league the season after Abramovich took over.

Progression is good. But after the start we made, coupled with the fact Rags will get better next season it has to be now. I live in Hong Kong and a rag mate (I know, I know) is getting married in Bali at the end of April. I can't face going unless we are above them in the league by that time. Also, watch out for Spurs, major dark horses.

Oh dear, I predict that De Niro and many equally arrogant fans will be very disappointed come the end of the season. If we win the league title this season, I will spend my summer holidays in Dublin rather than the Dominican Republic. We are still a work in progress and have yet to suffer any serious injuries unlike most of our rivals. Just wait until Joe Hart and Vincent Kompany get injured! Like the OP said, if we finish in the top two (preferably behind Spurs rather than the Rags) and win a trophy, that will be a good achievement.

lionheart said:
if we finish in the top two (preferably behind Spurs rather than the Rags) and win a trophy, that will be a good achievement.

you think finishing second behind spurs would be an achievement!?

pmsl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.