2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have everyone in their crosshairs, most people call them "the scum" for a good reason.
True to both comments but they have clearly been targeting Kyle. His photo appears in The Sun more often than that of Cristiano Ronaldo’s wife !

Shouldn’t be captain.
Tell his clubmates !!, they know him better than any one on here. The interview may have been a pre-condition to a possible reconciliation, we will never know. Pep micro-manages everything on the pitch, KW may be the best at relaying his instructions, we wont know that either.

Personally I think he should‘nt be the captain but only because I don’t think he demonstrates leadership qualities on the pitch. I think the captain should be Dias, Rodri or KDB, all of whom do.
We are just fans in the stands mate, he clearly has the respect from the squad because they voted him captain. That is all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.