2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he lines up a shot from outside the box, I literally want to rip out my eyeballs and launch them at the TV.

Genuinely interested why @Sheikh rattle and roll thinks he's one of the best in the world
What do you think of KDB ?
( I think he is top 5 in the world )
What do you think of him losing the ball 2/3 down the pitch prior to the goal ? (Walker gets pelters for his defending)
What do you think of Ederson shocking mistake in mid week ? ( I wouldn’t swap him)
Guess what these things happen in football and we move on
I can’t believe the vitriol against our own players
It’s a wonder half of the people bother supporting us - we are apparently that bad

Let’s keep it real shall we
He is one of the best full backs in the world
We have some of the finest players in the world in every position
However we have fans that constantly slag off our stars .god knows why
The majority of these fans would go into total melt down if they had to watch the likes of Jamie Pollock in midfield on a weekly basis
One of the best full backs in the world? Now? What world would that be? He's a fucking mess both on the field and off and shouldn't be anywhere near a regular on a team of this magnitude at present.
How the fuck he's the captain at City is mind boggling at the very least. Stop with the bullshit. People can laude his contributions after he's retired, not while he's helping to fuck up our current season...

One of the best full backs in the world? Now? What world would that be? He's a fucking mess both on the field and off and shouldn't be anywhere near a regular on a team of this magnitude at present.
How the fuck he's the captain at City is mind boggling at the very least. Stop with the bullshit. People can laude his contributions after he's retired, not while he's helping to fuck up our current season...
I don’t support his Acton’s off the field !
However perhaps it’s time for you to go and support someone else ?
Do you know the definition of supporter?
Was Haaland poor yesterday ? - yes , let’s get rid !
Was Alvarez poor ? Oh yes get rid of him a as well !
Doku didn’t score ? Time for him to go !
Finally Pep lost us 2 points with his tactics - let’s get big Sam in
Tbh we have different views and I cba arguing all morning about it
There isn’t many in the world if would swap Walker for yes he will need replacing soon
Isn’t that why we love football
Up the blues and enjoy your weekend

What do you think of him losing the ball 2/3 down the pitch prior to the goal ? (Walker gets pelters for his defending)
What do you think of Ederson shocking mistake in mid week ? ( I wouldn’t swap him)
It’s a wonder half of the people bother supporting us - we are apparently that bad
Why do you think Kyle Walker is one of the best fullbcks in the world?
Is it too much for you to answer that simple question?

I don’t support his Acton’s off the field !
However perhaps it’s time for you to go and support someone else ?
Do you know the definition of supporter?
Was Haaland poor yesterday ? - yes , let’s get rid !
Was Alvarez poor ? Oh yes get rid of him a as well !
Doku didn’t score ? Time for him to go !
Finally Pep lost us 2 points with his tactics - let’s get big Sam in
Tbh we have different views and I cba arguing all morning about it
There isn’t many in the world if would swap Walker for yes he will need replacing soon
Isn’t that why we love football
Up the blues and enjoy your weekend
Support someone else because I think Walker needs to be sat? WTF are you talking about? Don't bring in other players to try and paper over your weak position. You're making about as much sense as Walker's decision to back heal a ball in our own box at Sheffield in the 80 something minute.
You enjoy your weekend as well.

Support someone else because I think Walker needs to be sat? WTF are you talking about? Don't bring in other players to try and paper over your weak position. You're making about as much sense as Walker's decision to back heal a ball in our own box at Sheffield in the 80 something minute.
You enjoy your weekend as well.
I will bring in whatever I want it’s totally relevant
Anyway your wisdom has won the day you’re absolutely right he’s shit
Have a good weekend
Maybe pick another player to slate next week
See you at Brentford Bournemouth and Luton if you make it and we can discuss over a beer aren’t one of these subscriber fans

Ah, some fans only allow certain players just the one mistake and for that mistake, whether it results in a concession or not, they are never allowed back in the fold. We've had some shite at City over the decades I've been watching, but there's ne'er been a player I haven't wanted to do well no matter how limited their talents were - Samaras, Corradi, Flood, Ben Haim, Ezzie Mangala - I could add another hundred but I think yer'll get the piccy!

Ah, some fans only allow certain players just the one mistake and for that mistake, whether it results in a concession or not, they are never allowed back in the fold. We've had some shite at City over the decades I've been watching, but there's ne'er been a player I haven't wanted to do well no matter how limited their talents were - Samaras, Corradi, Flood, Ben Haim, Ezzie Mangala - I could add another hundred but I think yer'll get the piccy!
Absolutely nobody plays badly deliberately
Right I really need to go and play tennis I’m getting sucked into a rabbit hole here
Yes I’m gutted we drew like everyone else
But we are still very much in the mix for three trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.