2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

It might have been true when you said it previously. He’s arguably not even the best RB at City these days.

Kyle is not the sharpest knife in the draw, he used to try and dribble out from the back while 2 opposition players challenged him for the ball. That didn’t always end up well.

What Kyle does give you is in incredible strength and speed. Ideal as cover against opponents with pace. The way Kyle coped with Vinicius jnr in its self was fantastic.

In my opinion he’s the best fullback we’ve ever had at City in my memory.

Kyle is not the sharpest knife in the draw, he used to try and dribble out from the back while 2 opposition players challenged him for the ball. That didn’t always end up well.

What Kyle does give you is in incredible strength and speed. Ideal as cover against opponents with pace. The way Kyle coped with Vinicius jnr in its self was fantastic.

In my opinion he’s the best fullback we’ve ever had at City in my memory.
+1

Nostalgia would make many say it's Zaba but I remember games where Zaba had absolute stinkers and was totally destroyed. Ribery, Ronaldo, Mane, the list is endless. He was a warrior and no one can take that from him but as for the best, I'm going with Kyle.

LOL.

I mean, honestly... Did you even watch the match?

Don't get me wrong. It was a great pass to Kevin, albeit it was a ton of space to make said pass, but otherwise, ALL of Luton's attacks came down his side, and he was, as always, a blackhole from an attacking standpoint.

I've said it before, but if he was an academy prospect, there's zero chance he'd still be starting, given his performances this season.
Ha, not this AGAIN

Some of his decision making is baffling and he was a concern for a large part of that game.
Ended strongly but he’s got to get his head right because he’s capable of so much more.

No one is fucking disrespecting him.

You can call a player out for the crap season he's had while still acknowledging he's a legend of the club and an all-time great RB.
I think referring to him as a 'black hole' amounts to disrespect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.