2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

And yet again, I come on here after a great result and I can't read the thread because it's full of comments by plastic cunts that I have on ignore.
Sad cunts.
I joined to get more info on City as I am a ‘plastic ****’ or would be if I claimed to be the biggest bestest City fan but I just like to see them win but support a different team.

I honestly don’t know how people like yourself and other City fans can stomach some of the utter drivel written about the team , Club and individual players!

Nobody is above criticism but take Haaland as an example. Only the other week , possibly the Everton or Chelsea thread (probably both) he was taking real abuse. Lazy , uninterested but my favourite he does nothing but score goals ! Ffs !!

I’ve said it before. Kyle Walker is the best right back in World football and City are very fortunate to have him. Unless he’s pumped your wife / girlfriend/ daughter get off his back!!

I joined to get more info on City as I am a ‘plastic ****’ or would be if I claimed to be the biggest bestest City fan but I just like to see them win but support a different team.

I honestly don’t know how people like yourself and other City fans can stomach some of the utter drivel written about the team , Club and individual players!

Nobody is above criticism but take Haaland as an example. Only the other week , possibly the Everton or Chelsea thread (probably both) he was taking real abuse. Lazy , uninterested but my favourite he does nothing but score goals ! Ffs !!

I’ve said it before. Kyle Walker is the best right back in World football and City are very fortunate to have him. Unless he’s pumped your wife / girlfriend/ daughter get off his back!!
You can say it as often as you like, doesn't make it true, just your opinion

It might have been true when you said it previously. He’s arguably not even the best RB at City these days.

It might have been true when you said it previously. He’s arguably not even the best RB at City these days.
surprised-icegif-2.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.