2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect our scouts to be looking for the next for Walker for the past 3 years

Hopefully they get it right

Horrible positioning costs us again but everyone will suck him off because he managed to snuff out a long ball to Vinicius a couple of times.
pahaha.

The ball should have been dealt with a long time before it got anywhere near Walker.

As for snuffing out the long ball, yeah its a fucking good job he did or we would have been embarassed on the counter several times and might have been sat here today having been knocked out 3-0.

pahaha.

The ball should have been dealt with a long time before it got anywhere near Walker.

As for snuffing out the long ball, yeah its a fucking good job he did or we would have been embarassed on the counter several times and might have been sat here today having been knocked out 3-0.

He was 2 yards ahead of the rest of the back 4 despite being able to see across it, then lost Rodrygo in the box anyway. He also kills our build up from the back because he's crap on the ball and always plays a negative pass that puts his other defenders under pressure.
I'll argue this till I'm blue in the face, he's been a complete liability for 2 years. Akanji can do everything he can do defensively at right back and Rico is miles better going forward.

But Gary Neville keeps telling me he's the best fullback in the world so what the fuck do I know!

pahaha.

I agree. But when the danger was coming he should have concentrated on his positioning instead of still waving his arm in the air for an offside that he wasn't going to get.
He ended up on his arse and who knows if he had kept his arms down he might not have lost balance. Or more importantly recognized the danger that was unfolding.

He was 2 yards ahead of the rest of the back 4 despite being able to see across it, then lost Rodrygo in the box anyway. He also kills our build up from the back because he's crap on the ball and always plays a negative pass that puts his other defenders under pressure.
I'll argue this till I'm blue in the face, he's been a complete liability for 2 years. Akanji can do everything he can do defensively at right back and Rico is miles better going forward.

But Gary Neville keeps telling me he's the best fullback in the world so what the fuck do I know!
Irrelevant about the back 4 which actually was in a decent line when the ball is in the air.

It fell apart when Bellingham controlled a ball out of the air with zero challenge and then turned back towards his own goal, then managed to get a pass out unchallenged and Madrid attacked us down the left. Dias had several opportunities to deal with it as did Rodri. Nobody did.

The fact you have even mentioned that rat tells me everything I need to know. Forget what that fucking no nothing **** says and listen to what Pep and several of the best players in the world have said when they have come up against him to get your answer on just how good he is.

Horrible positioning costs us again but everyone will suck him off because he managed to snuff out a long ball to Vinicius a couple of times.
This is my point. Yes, he played exceptionally well AFTER his horrible marking, which cost a goal, but he often makes these mental errors. Every Champions League bar, the one we won, I can recall a back-breaking mistake from him. When you factor in how little he contributes to our attack on top of it, I'd just stick with Lewis/Akanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.