2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has one incredible upside, with multiple massive downsides. While appreciating how good he can be against fast wingers I have always thought we should learn to contain without having to sacrifice a starting spot to such a limited player.

I for one can't wait to see the back of him

Has cost us multiple games prior to today. This looks like it could be another. Cannot believe we went hat in hand begging him to stay. Dross

Played Vinicius onside and then lost his man for the goal. Played well after that, but that’s the kind of mistakes that you can’t afford to do at this level. Not the first time he ruins the offside line. We should have scored another 3 or 4, so this is obviously not his fault, but he gotta work on staying on line with the other defenders

Will get blamed for holding a crooked line, something Ake, Dias, and Akanji have all done this season, though questions should also be asked about how we lost possession in the lead up to that goal.

Will get blamed for holding a crooked line, something Ake, Dias, and Akanji have all done this season, though questions should also be asked about how we lost possession in the lead up to that goal.
I am just upset at how easy Dias left that ball to be crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.