2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha…and Dias isn’t emotional?! HAHAHA!

Rodri is absolutely Captain material and has become the leader of this team.
'HAHAHA'...christ.

I didn't say Rodri wasn't captain material, he's become A leader, not THE leader. Like I said, Rodri can be drawn into reactions, Dias hasn't shown that.

Last edited:
HAHAHA...christ.

I didn't say Rodri wasn't captain material, he's become A leader, not THE leader. Like I said, Rodri can be drawn into reactions, Dias hasn't shown that.
One fucking misstep in years and you’ve pegged the worlds best midfielder as some kind of reactionary hothead!

Wasting my time.

One fucking misstep in years and you’ve pegged the worlds best midfielder as some kind of reactionary hothead!

Wasting my time.

You clearly lack the capacity to read and are exaggerating what I have said to match whatever argument you want to have.

Personally couldn't give two shiny shits about wasting your time, pal - it's a forum and you responded to my opinion. Quite simple, don't respond.

I don't care what he does I am not invested emotionally in him at all, if he stays he stays if he goes he goes, and whoever he nails is his own business.

Meh! Not arsed about his comments anymore.
Hopefully get one last season out of him before saying goodbye and good luck.
He’s been a huge part of our recent success and I’d hate for him to leave having pissed off large chunks of the fanbase.
He doesn’t seem to have a great affection for the club or fans judging from whatever has come tumbling out of his mouth over the last 6 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.