2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people just can’t articulate themselves very well. It’s the harsh reality of public speaking and if the management aren’t bothered about a captain and his inability to do that, it’s on them.

Personally, my mind was made up after his off the field conduct. Great player but not very likeable, as are most footballers I suppose.

He could have ducked the question, but didn’t.

As he’s not the most diplomatic, he said what England fans wanted to hear.

I guess most players would say similar or duck the question, just that other countries journos don’t ask such silly questions.

He gives his all when playing, which is what matters most.

ehm...

Rodri has Kyle's talent in his little pinky. Can he not just stop? Fuckin hell. How about Rodri is the best player in the world by a country mile and it will be extremely difficult to stop him and the Spanish team altogether?

ehm...

Rodri has Kyle's talent in his little pinky. Can he not just stop? Fuckin hell. How about Rodri is the best player in the world by a country mile and it will be extremely difficult to stop him and the Spanish team altogether?

He's speaking as an England player not as a City player.

ehm...

That would be infinitely worse from an England fans point of view and tbf it’s the England fans he’s trying to appease atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.