2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it only me who is looking at walkers comments and shrugging their shoulders?
I can't see why anyone is offended, he's full of excitement going into a final for his country so of course comments like his will be said.
He's in the moment, he's said it in the heat of a moment, no biggie.
Nope, just care what he does on the pitch. We know he’s coming to the end of his time with us so one more big season and he leaves with my best.
My worry is his form has definitely been mixed recently and I don’t think we can afford too many off performances from him next year.

No big deal. It's like "this means more" by the Liverpool fans. They were actually right, but for the wrong reason. They thought it meant more for them because they are special, but it meant more for them because they win fuck all in comparison to us. It would mean more for any club who is used to winning nothing. Same for any country who wins nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I want us to win everything we enter, but can anyone actually say winning the league next season would mean as much as 93:20?
The first one you win will almost always 'mean more' to a player, he wants to be able to say he's won international stuff as well as stuff for his club. I'm fine with that.

Last edited:
No big deal. It's like "this means more" by the Liverpool fans. They were actually right, but for the wrong reason. They thought it meant more for them because they are special, but it meant more for them because they win fuck all in comparison to us. It would mean more for any club who is used to win nothing. Same for any country who wins nothing.

Don't get me wrong, I want us to win everything we enter, but can anyone actually say winning the league next season would mean as much as 93:20?
The first one you win will almost always 'mean more' to a player, he wants to be able to say he's won international stuff as well as stuff for his club. I'm fine with that.
Winning 5 on the trot will never be beaten in my lifetime I reckon so I will most definitely enjoy it as much as any other.
It won’t be done in the same fashion and I’ll never feel the exhilaration again that I felt in those few minutes but it would be unbelievable to crack 5.

Winning 5 on the trot will never be beaten in my lifetime I reckon so I will most definitely enjoy it as much as any other.
It won’t be done in the same fashion and I’ll never feel the exhilaration again that I felt in those few minutes but it would be unbelievable to crack 5.

That's fair, but I (like many) grew up thinking we'd never win anything. That FA Cup v Stoke will always be the best FA Cup for me, and the first league win ditto.

All have been amazing in their own way and I won't take any for granted nor become arrogant about it all, but these guys have a chance to go down in history for England, so it's no wonder that they might want it a lot.

That's fair, but I (like many) grew up thinking we'd never win anything. That FA Cup v Stoke will always be the best FA Cup for me, and the first league win ditto.

All have been amazing in their own way and I won't take any for granted nor become arrogant about it all, but these guys have a chance to go down in history for England, so it's no wonder that they might want it a lot.
Yep, I was 33 when we won that FA cup and it was the first trophy of my lifetime growing up in Manchester when those cunts were cleaning up season after season.
Think our generation are probably the ones who can take the rough with the smooth better than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.