2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he is supposed to do, as Club captain, is think.

Think before opening your fucking mouth.

Then speak.

A sequence that seems way beyond the daft, naive, dopey twat.

What he lacks is guidance.

Maybe

Who cares really though? It's just an answer to a question asked by a journalist a few days before a major international tournament.

Phil said its the biggest game of his life when they asked him. Does he lack guidance?

They're probably just caught in the moment and hyped up playing in a kind of event that may never happen for them again

Not worth getting too worked up about.

I am no Kyle Walker fan thanks to his scummy personal life, but honestly the way City fans are going after him for saying that about winning with England is ridiculous. Proper childish and thick.

I will leave now.
It’s pathetic. He’s been brilliant for City, won it all for us and will go down as City’s best ever right back. That’s all that matters.

I don’t think even think what he said is bad. His career will be topped off if he wins something for England. All the top players England have had since 66 and none of them have won a thing. Winning the Euros would make them national heroes.

What's he supposed to say? "Actually, nah when you put it that way this game doesn't really mean a lot" - it's all just a soundbite

Walker has been a very good servant to Manchester City and arguably our greatest right back but no City player let alone captain should talk like that. I don't want to criticise him unduly there is no way that he should captain this team ever again if he thinks like this. The great Vincent Kompany, the great Tony Book, the great David Silva and the great Fernandinho would never do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.