2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good, he will enjoy Saudi then.

Well, even through a treble is rare, we've still won so much that he's probably become normalised in regards to winning things with City.

He will have been watching England since he was a kid, before playing for City probably never crossed his mind, watching all the generations before him shit the bed time after time. I've no doubt it'll be massive for them to be the ones who play for England when they lift a trophy again.

City will win trophies with or without Kyle Walker, we'll be winning things when he's gone and he knows it. England may not lift a trophy for another 60 years again.

Or maybe he's bitter about not being picked for the Champions League Final. How much do you really feel like you contributed when you don't play?

People say all of this but I don't recall any red cartel players ever saying this kind of stuff?

They might have as I wouldn't really be reading it tbh but then again I doubt they get asked the question in the first place.

People say all of this but I don't recall any red cartel players ever saying this kind of stuff?

They might have as I wouldn't really be reading it tbh but then again I doubt they get asked the question in the first place.
Our players get treated with distain , asked when they are leaving and stupid questions like this . Not the first time kyle has said he would trade in his club medals for international trophies ,if our trophes mean nothing to him he can fuck off

Cant bring myself to give a fuck. The treble will always mean more to me, thats what really matters. Phil and maybe Erl aside (emotional attachment to the club), the rest are just doing a well paid job.
Even foden said the other day Sunday will be his biggest game of his career. playing for your country is the ultimate

Even foden said the other day Sunday will be his biggest game of his career. playing for your country is the ultimate

What are they supposed to say when asked and on international duty, heading into a final?

They're gonna answer what's most appropriate in that moment for the current situation.

Well maybe not now as he's already won a champions league, but if we hadn't and next year we were in the final having never won it and he was asked, he would probably say that's the biggest game of his life.

No player is going to sit there on international duty ready to go in a final and start saying it's not as important as their club games when asked by the media

What are they supposed to say when asked and on international duty, heading into a final?

They're gonna answer what's most appropriate in that moment for the current situation.

Well maybe not now as he's already won a champions league, but if we hadn't and next year we were in the final having never won it and he was asked, he would probably say that's the biggest game of his life.

No player is going to sit there on international duty ready to go in a final and start saying it's not as important as their club games when asked by the media
Also, if England do win, the whole squad will get honoured and they’ve got a gravy train for the rest of their lives, should they want to board it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.